There are four opportunities to exhibit your goods, skills and interests to the public: food stalls, craft stalls, the Countryside area and trade stands. Read on to find out which option is best for you.
- Located in our Food Hall and for artisan food producers who do not have a mobile trading unit.
- Traders seeking to sell food to be eaten at the Show should enquire about a catering concession. For all queries, please contact the Catering Secretary.
- Traders selling food and drink not intended to be eaten at the Show have 2 options.
- Artisan food producers who do not have a mobile trading unit can book a space within the Food Hall. Availability is limited. For more details, please see the Food Hall page. For enquiries, please contact the Food Hall Secretary.
- Traders who have their own tent or unit can book a pitch in the Trade Stand areas around the Showfield. Please see the Tradestand page for pitch location, availability, price and contact details.
- Located in the Craft Marquee.
- Traders seeking to sell craft goods and promote their business can book a craft stall.
- Traders are provided with a table within the Craft Marquee, and availability is limited.
- For more information, please see the Craft Stalls page. For enquiries, please contact the Craft Stalls Secretary.
- Located in the Countryside Marquee.
- This is not for trading – it is where you can showcase your organisation or skills, and may be a good way for you to attract new members or recruits.
- For more information, please see the Countryside Area page. For enquiries, please contact the Countryside Secretary.
- Located in Trade Stand villages all around the showground.
- Traders of all kinds seeking to sell their wares and promote their business or organisation can book a trade stand.
- Traders can book pitches of various sizes, and must provide their own marquee and tables.
- On-pitch parking is available for pitches larger than 4m x 4m.
- For more information, please see the Trade Stands page. For enquiries, please contact the Trade Stands Secretaries.