Kids Go Free if you buy before Saturday!!!
Don’t delay, do it today!
We know children love coming to Honley Show and we want to make it as easy as possible to bring them. If you buy an adult ticket for £10 before June 1st you can get up to 2 childrens’ tickets absolutely free! That’s 2 adults and 4 kids tickets for £20 – an absolute bargain!
Tickets are available in these local businesses and online here
- Belong Estate Agents Honley
- Honley Pet Supplies & DIY
- The Yorkshire Building Society, Honley & Holmfirth
- Taylors Foodstore, Honley
- Hinchliffe’s Farm Shop, Netherton Moor
- Holmfirth & Honley Library
- W&V Halstead, Newsagent, Netherthong
- Addy’s Butchers, Hade Edge
- Pet food Shop, Albert Road, Huddersfield
- Bolster Moor Farm Shop, Two Valleys, Meltham
- Morrisons, Waterloo and Meltham
- Vets4Pets, Salendine Nook
- Phoenix Squash Club, Honley
On the day tickets are £12 for adults and £3 for children so it makes sense to buy ahead.
There’s so much to see and do
Here’s what we’ve got going on in the main ring this year.
- 10am Springers Agility Demonstration plus Have a Go session
- 10.30 a.m. Birds of Prey-Wise Owl Bird of Prey Rescue
- 11am Axe Throwing – White Wolf Bushcraft Survival School
- 12pm Hounds
- 12.30pm Birds of Prey-Wise Owl Bird of Prey Rescue
- 1pm Concourse d’Elegance
- 1.45pm Young Farmers – Sheep Shearing Demonstration
- 2.15pm Tractor Parade
- 2.45 Jim Gardner – Masterchef Q and A session
- 3.15pm Heavy Horses
- 4pm Grand Parade
Springer into action
Fun Dog Show, flyball, agility courses – what’s not to like?
Over the next few weeks we’ll keep highlighting a particular part of the show so you get a full picture of what’s on offer. This week we’re flagging up the ever popular Springer spaniels. They’re back in the main ring and on the showfield and they most definitely want you to join in. Read more about them here
They’ve also asked us to give a mighty thank you to their sponsors Holme Vets – THANK YOU!!
More Sponsorship News
The old guard and the young pretenders
However we also love to get new blood in the camp and we’re particularly pleased to have two new local businessmen at Lamb2Ewe sponsoring our sheep section-obviously. Pop along to the Countryside tent to learn more about how they’re bringing Yorkshire’s finest meat to the table.
Supporters and Partners
Springers Agility & Flyball Club Celebrating a life of fun and games with our dogs In the Main Ring at 10 - 11am We will be inviting members of the audience to join in with [...]
Every year we showcase a chosen charity and this year we’re working with our friends at Denby Dale Rotary Club. If you’re Interested in having fun while getting involved in your local community and [...]
The annual Honley Agricultural Show is usually held on the second Saturday in June, in a superb location on the outskirts of the picturesque village, Farnley Tyas, in the midst of the “Last of [...]